Liquid Holding Tanks
We offer a range of Sealwall and Modular Tanks for use in a range of applications including liquid holding tanks wastewater treatment tanks, settlement tanks and separation tanks.
We offer a range of liquid holding tanks manufactured from high quality, high strength concrete. Our range comprises Sealwall and Modular Tanks for use in a range of applications including liquid holding tanks, wastewater treatment tanks, settlement tanks and separation tanks. Our tanks are available in finished heights of up to 4 metres.
Our Sealwall and Modular Tanks are designed in accordance BS EN 1992: Part 1: 2004+ A1: 2019 – Design of concrete structures – General rules and rules for buildings. Also, BS EN 1992: Part 3: 2006 – Design of concrete structures – liquid retaining and containing structures.
- Above or below ground liquid storage
Our liquid holding tanks are used by water companies and the agricultural sectors to create above and below ground reservoirs.
- Designed in accordance with current standards
- Quick and easy install
- Can be circular, square or rectangular in design
- Retain liquids of varying viscosity
- Eliminates the need for in-situ concrete make-up pieces
- Suitable for clean and dirty water storage
- Suitable for above and below ground use
Want to talk to us about our products? Get in touch
Or why not give us a call on +44 (0) 1226 320810