Precast Retaining Walls
Our versatile precast retaining wall products are the ideal answer to most retaining or bulk storage needs in residential, commercial and industrial applications.
Our concrete precast retaining walls are designed in accordance with ‘BS EN 1992: Part 1:2004+A1: 2019 – Design of concrete structures – General rules and rules for buildings. Also, BS EN 1997: Part 1:2004+A1: 2013 - Geotechnical design.
Our concrete precast retaining walls are in compliance with EN 15258 – Retaining wall elements.
Available in heights from 500mm to 5 metres, our concrete retaining walls are primarily used in commercial applications in the industrial and agricultural sectors to retain land or create storage bunds.
Our retaining walls support soil laterally so it can be retained at different levels and make it possible to retain soil at a level it would not naturally maintain.
Agricultural, waste and recycling storage bays
The agricultural, waste and recycling sectors use our retaining walls for storing and dividing waste and by-products.
Rail and highway embankments
Benefiting from a high load class, our retaining wall products are used extensively by the rail and highways sectors.
- Designed in accordance with ‘BS EN 1992: Part 1:2004+A1: 2019 – Design of concrete structures – General rules and rules for buildings.
- Quick and easy installation
- Can take surcharges of up to 25kN/m2
- Available in a wide range of heights from 500mm to 5 metres
- Cast in or bolt down options
- Technical information and support
Want to talk to us about our products? Get in touch
Or why not give us a call on +44 (0) 1226 320810